Saturday, May 7, 2011

Updating Builder Grade Mirrors

Earlier this week I posted on updating your bathrooms with shower curtains; today, I want to share another quick and easy way to update your bathroom...upgrade builder grade mirrors.  A lot of us have the common builder grade mirrors in our homes.  I do, and for a while I have been contemplating either adding molding to the existing mirror, or taking it down and replacing it with a decorative mirror I like from the store. 

In my research I came across Mirrormate, a company that sends out pre-cut, pre-finished frames of your choice...all you have to do is adhere them to your mirror

Here is a before and after from their website using their products:



(pictures below are from Mirrormate website, designed by home stager Kate Hart)


Check out their website, they have SO many options available.
This is something I am definitely considering!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love these!!! Dangerous, now I have another project I want to do!