Saturday, May 28, 2011

Special Order Spray Paint

Ever since I saw Mandi @ Vintage Revival's post here on special order spray paint, I can't stop thinking about all the options!  All these AWESOME Krylon colors are available to order from your local:


I thought the new lamp I rewired a few days ago and posted about yesterday here, would be a good candidate to try one of their new colors on. 

Now to pick a color that would add a little "pop" to my daughters room update I am working on.


Here is a picture of her bedding and color of her furniture that will be remaining in the room:





I am thinking this Krylon color, what do you guys think?


Satin Hyacinth

 Purple and blue are her favorite colors.  She has chosen to paint the walls a soft blue so I thought this would be a nice accent.  

I really would love to hear your suggestions!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I didn't know you could special order spraypaint! I like the purple :) It's your daughters favorite..so why not?

Trish Atkinson said...

Thanks for your input Jen! I thought I would also let you guys know that Sherwin Williams also does "Custom" spray painting colors at certain locations. All you need to do is bring in the color that you want, they match it and put it into the spray cans for you!