Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Big Plans For This Thrift Store Gun Case!

I found this gun case at the thrift store for $25! 
I quickly called my husband to tell him what I had found! His reply? "but we don't own any guns???"


to which I replied, "I know, I know...but, it has potential to be a great storage armoire for our girl's dress up clothes!"


 I plan on removing the gun holder rack and replacing it with a single bar to hang the clothes on.  I will paint it, change the hardware, and add a cute fabric curtain for the opening. 

I thought the drawer would work great for all their dress up shoes, jewels, and crowns. 

Stay tuned, I am SO excited to get started!


3 comments:

Jen said...

Great find! Can't wait to see it finished!

Carrilyne said...

Such a great idea! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

Natty by Design said...

I'm excited to see what you do with it!