Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Entry Way Reveal!

Here it is!


Here is my how to:

I started with this -


I do not own a nail gun; therefor, I had to go the good 'ole hammer and nail approach!  A nail setter is a MUST if you go this route!


To complete this project I went to Lowe's and purchased the wide planked bead board, and a 5 inch wide molding.  Unfortunately, I had to purchase two sheets of the bead board due to the width being 9 inches too short.  BOO! (each sheet was $23 each)

   
I had Lowe's cut the height of the bead board, and the width of the top molding. (I also do not own a saw)


Then I puttied, caulked, and painted my little heart out!
I used the hooks from the mirror above and attached them to the molding.  

Here she is all done!


I really love how this defines my entryway when you walk in and breaks up the brown I have in the one area. 

I hope you love it as much as I do! 

2 comments:

laura said...

Good job, Trish! I love it!

Stephanie said...

Oooh! The final product looks awesome! Way to go!