Monday, April 18, 2011

Another Thrift Store Find

I needed another end table and lamp for the other side of our guest room bed.  I wanted something different but coordinating.  I found this at another thrift store for only $15!


This piece is seriously OLD!  The one thing that I love about old pieces are how they are made.  Dovetailing makes a much sturdier drawer than how they are made now a days.  


The paint will have to be stripped off, and then sanded before getting painted.  The original hardware is gross; I plan on adding these knobs below instead that I found at Hobby Lobby @ 50% off.  I think they will coordinate well with one another and would add to the character of the piece.




Now, only to find a lamp I like to compliment the one already in the room!

Stay tuned for more...

No comments: