Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Projects, Check! New Barn and Bunk Beds...

This elf is finally DONE! 
 Nothing like waiting until the last couple weeks before Christmas to finish the projects my girls asked for. You might remember the Barn Stable and Bunk bed my girls asked me to make for them for their birthdays earlier this year; well, they each wanted their own of each and asked that I make them what the other received. I wanted them to be different from each other's so they each thought theirs was unique and special. 

 My youngest wanted the barn; however, she wanted hers red. At first I cringed, red just doesn't go with her room decor. :) After shopping and getting ideas with my friend, I am SO glad she requested red.







As for the other daughter who wanted a bunk bed, we chose a different style from Ana White's site, and also made her quilt different.



I hope these girls enjoy them as much as I did making them!

Now on to wrapping EVERYTHING else. :)

Have a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments: