Saturday, November 12, 2011

"I am Thankful for..." Printable Craft Strips Wreath


Anyone else enjoying
too???

If you are as much as me you may have seen these cute little "I am thankful for..." craft strips that can be used in a multitude of ways; garlands, napkin ring holders, etc.  

Silverboxcreative.com provides a link for the download for the free printables here.


  Last weekend my sweet friend and I hung out and she brought over this fun and festive craft for us to try.  She left me with some extra rings so I decided to try and make a wreath with them...I think it turned out pretty cute!




I started by buying a styrofoam wreath -


Then I hot glued the strips into rings and glued them on the wreath in different directions -


And kept gluing and gluing AND gluing.  Before I went all the way around I gathered the ribbon I wanted to hang it from and tied it around the wreath -


Once tied, I glued the rings over the ribbon so it was hidden and finished filling in the entire wreath - 


Finally after it was complete I tied a very long loose bow onto the ribbon to let it drape over the wreath.


Another fun direction to take these cute little "thankful" strips.

No comments: